Sunday, July 13, 2008

Meeting Baby Cohen

We went to Mountain Home and when we got there, we all got together at Darla's to eat yummy hamburgers and meet Cohen Collins. He is so precious!! He looks JUST like Cody did...it is amazing!

Here is Cohen with his Grandma Darla.

Cody, Cristy, and Cohen. Cristy is so great with him...very calm! I get a little panicky when he starts crying:)

Sweet Baby! His Uncle Shane. awwww

Cort was so precious with him! He kept saying "I hold Baby Cohen?" He kissed him and rubbed his feet. (Anne-Camille has some great pictures on her blog too!

Madeline was more comfortable than I was! She cracks me up! Such a little adult she is! AC and I went to the pool while I was there and she packed our pool bag!!!

I believe this is the point where Cort had had enough:) AC said one more picture and then decided to take just one more...as you see he was not having it:)

2 comments:

jamie said...

i really had a lot of fun hanging out with you laine. see you in august...

Anne-Camille Collins said...

He is just so precious! I can't BELIEVE how much he looks like Cody!!!