Sunday, July 13, 2008

Couples Date!!!!

One of the last nights we went out with Sam and Anne-Camille. We had a wonderful dinner at the 178 Club and then went back to their house for some Pollyanna (I think I've spelt it two different ways...not sure which is right) This is us on the way home. We love them so much and always have so much fun when we are with them!
Side note: AC and I went to the pool and we just got to talking and didn't put on sunscreen. Well for AC that's fine with her pretty olive skin, but for me aka white as paste not a good thing. Four hours later we were huddled under towels still talking. Though she turned a beautiful tanned color, I peeled in sheets:)
The greatest game ever played! Her grandfather made this game and it has been passed down! Shane showed NO mercy toward me! I thought I would win at least once...didn't happen. I am now in the process of making my own board so I can practice:)

1 comment:

Anne-Camille Collins said...

Get ready to play again in August!

Maybe you'll win this time?