Sunday, July 13, 2008

July 4th

For the 4th we had a fabulous time and Sam and Anne-Camille's. We tons of food, yummy root beer floats, fireworks, and Pollyanna!!!
Cute little Connor. I love this child. He has the cutest little personality!
Watch out...big sister mode coming out. (You know I love you AC!!!)
The Girls
The Boys
Ashlyn really didn't want me to take her picture. She too is a hoot!

Kenzie Lynn and Shane playing catch
Sweet Cort
Shane and KL
Alicia and Ashlyn
Laura Beth's little girls were so precious! I only got one of the two though.

I know I am a tad late on all of these post, but right when we got back from Mountain Home, I flew to California with Momma and Taylor so I'm catching up as fast as I can!!

1 comment:

Anne-Camille Collins said...

SUCH A GREAT FOURTH!

So glad we were able to spend the holiday together!