Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Mountain Home

Okay, so I have been a bad blogger this trip! We are in Mt. Home visiting Shane's family and we are having a blast! We had not seen his family since Christmas!! Shane's old job really didn't allow him a lot of time off and they had not been able to make the journey to Texas, so we were SO excited to see everyone.
Shane started off the trip in true fashion (a migraine), but he got better once I drove the 400 miles here! I hate when he doesn't feel well and am glad to report he is much better.
We just got to his Dad and Karen's house. We spent the first part of the week with his Mom and Tom. We were so busy making the rounds that I never even pulled out my camera. But, we had fun getting to visit with them, his brother Cody (who is always entertaining), his step-sister Jamie and her husband Kevin and their adorable daughter Laykin.We had a lot of great food, relaxing time at the lake, and lots of laughs. Jamie is a photographer and I L-O-V-E her work. I really wanted her to take pictures of us while we where here, so she worked us in! I love them! If you click on her blog you can see some of them. She did a wonderful job!
So the rest of the week we will get to see the Collins side of the family...I can't wait!

7 comments:

Anne-Camille Collins said...

So good to talk to you today. Can't wait to see you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've missed you! Hopefully we'll see you tonight.

Anne-Camille Collins said...

Oh- and could your pictures BE any more amazing? Probably not. Yep- don't think so. You need to put them up on YOUR blog asap!!!

jamie said...

I am so glad that you guys got to come up and that "I" got to take your pics.... ;) It is always good to see you 2!

Lindsey said...

Hey! It was soo nice to meet you and Shane! Hopefully, we'll be able to hang out again soon! Talk to you later!
-L

Jason and Kyla said...

These pictures are amazing! You guys look so great. I bet your mom is going to have every one of these up in her house!

Carol said...

The pictures of you two are absolutely wonderful!

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.